Accidents happen, and losing your ATM card can be a stressful experience. If you have an account with the State Bank of India (SBI) and find yourself in this unfortunate situation, don’t worry. SBI provides a simple and efficient way to block your ATM card to prevent any unauthorized transactions.
To block your SBI ATM card, follow these steps:
- Call the SBI helpline number: 1800 425 3800 or 1800 11 2211.
- Choose the option to block your ATM card.
- Provide the necessary details, such as your account number and ATM card number.
- Answer any security questions to verify your identity.
- Once your information is confirmed, your ATM card will be blocked immediately to prevent any further misuse.
Alternatively, you can also block your SBI ATM card by logging into your internet banking account or using the SBI Quick app. These methods offer additional convenience and flexibility.
Remember to report the loss of your ATM card to your nearest SBI branch as soon as possible. This will help ensure that you are protected from any financial loss.