TINY SPECAIL ACCOUNT – इस खाते में मिलने वाली सुविधाएं
SBI Tiny Special Account is an example of a savings account offered by the State Bank of India (SBI) for customers who look for to open an account with minimal documentation and low minimum balance requirements.
The features of the SBI Tiny Account include:
- Low minimum balance requirement: The account individual requires to maintain a minimum balance of only Rs. 100 in the account.
- Limited transactions: The account holder Unlimited withdrawals per month
- No check Book: The account Holder is not Applied with a checkbook for the Tiny Account. However, the account holder can make deposits and withdrawals using a withdrawal form.
- Basic KYC requirements: The account holder must submit basic KYC (Know Your Customer) documents such as a passport, voter ID card, Aadhaar card, or driving license, to open an account.
- Interest rate: The interest rate provided on the SBI Tiny Account is the same as that of a regular savings account, which is at present 3.00% per year.
- Nomination facility: The account holder can nominate a person to receive the amount in the account in case of the holder’s death.
If you are interested in opening an SBI Tiny Account, you can visit your nearest branch of SBI and inquire about the process and documents required.
|1.||Name of the Product & Code||SBI Tiny Special Account (1611-1431)|
|2.||Purpose / Objective||a. To encourage customers for saving higher amounts and
b. To ensure that all the government credits are routed through the BC channel.
|3.||Availability of PMJDY Overdraft facility upto Rs. 10,000/-||YES|
Tiny Special Account
| Maximum Rs. 30,000/– per day / per transaction at CSP outlets.
Maximum Rs. 30,000/– per day / per transaction at Branch in CBS after proper due diligence by Branch official (Under development).
|5.||Minimum / Maximum Balance||Minimum: Nil
Maximum: No limit
|6.||Enabled at||BC channel (KIOSK)|
|7.||KYC Requirements||Accounts can be opened with any one of the following Officially Valid Documents: –
i) Aadhaar Card, ii) Voter ID, iii) Driving License, iv) Letter issued by National Population Register, v) NREGA Job Card, vi) Passport
|8.||Type of Account||Savings Bank Account|
|9.||Mode of Operation / Transaction||Operated singly
Transactions will be through biometrics / AEPS / using the card with a PIN.
|10.||Eligibility ( Tiny Special Account )||Individuals with an age limit of 18 years and above.|
New Product code for Tiny Special Account
|11.||Charges for availing of services||No charges for the maintenance of an account.
Service charges applicable as per circular No. NBG/FIMF/BC/CSP/9/201-20 dated 26.07.2019
|13.||Account Opening Form||System-generated AOF should alone be used|
|14.||Operation of the account and applicable charges||(a) No Cheque Book facility
(b) INB facility with full transaction rights allowed
(c) RuPay (Debit) card issued on request
(d) Debits permitted through RuPay (Debit) card / biometric authentication at Kiosk and AEPS platforms
(e) Foreign remittances allowed
(f) Passbook issued at RBO/Link Branch
|15.||Number of Accounts||Not more than one account|
|16.||Ceiling on credits in a year||No limit|
|17.||Rate of Interest||Savings Portion: As applicable to normal Savings Bank Accounts.
At present: Upto Rs 1 lakh 2.70 %
Above Rs 1 lakh 2.70 % on the entire balance
Overdraft portion: 3% above MCLR (currently at 7.20% 1 year+3%), Effective 10.20 % at present (subject to change from time to time)
|18.||AEPS||Aadhar Enable Payment System (YES)|
|19.||UPI||Unified Payments Interface ( YES)|
TINY SPECIAL ACCOUNT PRODUCT CoDE CHANGE PROCESS
- SBI TINY SPECIAL ACCOUNT PRODUCT ChANGE
- SBI Cheque Book Apply Online Step by Step Self Mode
- How to Block SBI ATM Card Step by Step within Min
- SBI CSP NEAR ME | SBI KIOSK BANKING | GRAHAK SEWA KENDA
1 thought on “SBI tiny special account (1611-1431)”